Thursday, July 31, 2008

To each their own

posted by peppermint at 1:40 PM

My friend Christine sent me a link to this yesterday, and maybe it's old news and everyone has seen it before. Then again, maybe I don't care. Ever think of that?



You can read a little bit of background story at the Today.com website. It's a neat story, and times have certainly changed.

When they went to Africa to reunite with Christian, though, and he started to pick up the pace and stood on his hind legs - I was floored by that guy's reaction. Maybe if *I* had raised a lion for a year and played soccer with it in a field every day I would have been able to keep my wits about me when a full grown lion started charging me, then reared up and leapt at me. But chances are I would have made brown in my pants.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this story. And you're right- times have definitely changed. Can you imagine walking into a department store and buying a wild animal!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home