Saturday, January 05, 2008

It's still not done

posted by peppermint at 11:18 AM

Nicholas chose his room color months ago - "Silver Blueberry" from Pittsburgh Paints. I felt that his choice was too dark for the entire room so we compromised with one another by painting two walls in his choice and the other walls in "Pageant Song" which is two shades lighter. Nicholas would have undoubtedly declared that Pageant Song is "a girl color" - so I never told him the name. I only told him that it was exactly two shades lighter than Silver Blueberry, and if he ever asks I will tell him that it's called something like "The Totally Manly Steely Blue Color of Death and Destruction" so that he doesn't demand that I repaint it.





Still haven't hung the blinds up, but I did manage to find his curtains from our old house stuffed in the back of the linen closet. I have high hopes for productivity this weekend. I can hear Tom in there banging on something, achieving some home improvement, even as I type this.

Note: I didn't paint the window slide in this room because the windows in OUR room now require a disproportionate amount of force to open and close. Live and learn. Blinds will cover up any unsightliness. We still hope to have all the bedroom windows replaced within the next two years anyway.

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home