Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Why you should never put me on speakerphone in a public place

posted by peppermint at 2:53 PM

"Wait! You're in a store right now?"

"Yes"

"And you have me on speaker phone?"

"Yes"

"So .... this entire time I was talking to you, I was on speaker phone?"

"Yes. So don't say any swear words."

"Hey, did that rash ever clear up?"

"Don't talk about rashes while I'm trying on clothes!"

"When is your court date for those shoplifting charges?"

"You're so funny."

"Do you still have that 'peeing in clothes you don't own' fetish?"


Labels: ,


3 Comments:

Blogger Jean Martha said...

I was whining to my Fiance about cramps one day...and then found out I was on speakerphone and he was walking around Target. EEK!

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww.... I miss you! That sounds like a conversation we would have...except for the pretending all that stuff is real. G~

3:15 PM  
Blogger Ruka said...

Hilarity! (Also, it's about time you updated.)

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home