Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I heart these colors

posted by peppermint at 11:54 AM

from Greg Natale Interior Design





We couldn't afford THIS look, of course, but we already have the beige furniture and are planning on painting the walls a color in the same neighborhood as the green rug. We were not planning on wallpapering the walls in a metallic silver damask, however we WERE planning on painting the dining room a gray in the same color family and I had some concerns over how it might all wind up looking since the dining room and living room share one of the walls.

My other dilemma was which other colors to bring into the room and I think this photo may solve some of that for me.

It goes without saying that if we were to classify this look as the "Dom Perignon" version, then ours will wind up being more the "twist-cap bottle of sparkling white grape juice" version. But you already knew that, right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should copy that painting for you for a house-warming present...should, but won't. ~G (I should really find out what my Google sign on is, huh?)

5:11 PM  
Blogger peppermint said...

Yes you should. I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw it. "Even Gwen could do that..."

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home