Monday, May 07, 2007

FIRST POST!!!11!1! OMGWTFBBQ!!11!!1!!!

posted by Tom at 11:56 PM

I have just committed to "the largest purchase I will ever make in my life." Ha! One in a long line of real estate just begging to be bought, remodeled, and sold at a profit, I say! On my way to the top of the real estate empire that Peppermint and I are just now getting off the ground... or maybe not.

I will say that home ownership is "fun" and very "neat". It has its caveats and its pitfalls, of course. But! But it's all ours! If we don't like something, we change it or throw it out. Don't like the carpet? Bu-bye! Dishwasher giving you a funny smell when you run it? See you l8rs! What the hell is this thing? Garbage!

We have crazy projects. Projects coming out of our ears. A list shall soon be started. You know, when we unpack a paper and pen... We are about 81.4% done with our bedroom. It is a beautiful blue with lovely wood floors, a far cry from the dingy eggshell with a wallpapered closet and nasty carpet. The living room is torn to shreds. The dining room floor begs to be sanded. It's midnight right now, and I'm still seriously considering going after it with the power sander.

But sleep is calling... I shall dream of rooms being remodeled to dream in.

Tomorrow, if it is nice, I shall take a picture of my tree. You will love my tree!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home